1:1 Coaching with Courtney
Through Feelings Identification & Needs (FIN) Awareness, SALT’s signature process, Courtney teaches a new lens though which to interpret the world. This process allows for new patterns of relating to self and other to occur, helping to improve well-being.
The minimum commitment required to participate in coaching is 3-months. A 6-month commitment comes with access to #DIVEDEEPLIVEWELL : SALT’s Self-Guided Study For a Lifetime (see below). SALT is a short-term investment that can yield results that last a lifetime. The coaching commitments are structured in a way to create opportunities for repetition, practice, and accountability, which can aide in long-term personal and relational success.
Please e-mail email@example.com to book or to learn more.
- 1, 90-Minute Introductory Call
- Weekly, 30-Minute FIN Awareness Sessions (12 sessions)
- Bonus : #DIVEDEEPLIVEWELL Templates
- 1, 90-Minute Introductory Call
- Weekly, 30-Minute FIN Awareness Sessions (24 sessions)
- Bonus : #DIVEDEEPLIVEWELL : SALT’s Self-Guided Study For a Lifetime
#DIVEDEEPLIVEWELL : SALT’s Self-Guided Study For a Lifetime
$247 / 9-Week Online Course
Please click here to access the #DDLW online course.
We all feel. We all have needs. Let’s talk.
Sometimes it can be intimidating when dipping into self-help or self-growth work because simply there are so many options. Between practitioners, books, videos, courses, groups, conferences, retreats, and more, we can often find ourselves feeling further overwhelmed. This study shares my adopted collection of “best practices” in an attempt to spread clarity, connection (to self and others), and ease in a world that often seems full of confusion, disconnection and dis-ease.
This self-guided study contains are some of the most useful treasures that I’ve collected over the years as someone who is a consumer of well-being resources, has a committed practice of using these methods, and is a professional in the field. Save your time and energy seeking supports and try something that I believe works.
The 9 – week topics include:
- Week 1 – Create Consciousness : Building a More Curious Mindset
- Week 2 – Document Hooks : Observing Triggers and Pleasantries
- Week 3 – Recognize Trends : Connecting the Dots
- Week 4 – Practice Self-Help Reparenting : Tending to the Inner Child
- Week 5 – Move Energy : Irrigating the Body
- Week 6 – Integrate Insights : Expanding Compassion
- Week 7 – Strengthen Awareness : Connecting to and Validating Our Many Parts
- Week 8 – Embrace Vulnerability : Owning Experiences Courageously
- Week 9 – Give Appreciation : Saying the Four Things and Sharing Loving Kindness
Free 15-Minute Sample SALT Session
Participate in a brief call to sample SALT’s FIN Awareness process.
Virtual Dementia Tour® (VDT) Experiences
*unavailable at this time
During the VDT experience you will participate in a firsthand simulation of what it may be like to live with dementia. Following each experience there is a time to debrief and talk about the feelings and needs that have been produced and how outcomes can translate into more empathetic person-centered caregiving and relating. I have worked with Second Wind Dreams® since 2013 as a Facilitator and Certified Trainer of the Virtual Dementia Tour®, and in 2019 became certified in the Family Edition. At this time I am the only person in CT and RI offering this eye-opening experience in the comforts of your own home. If you would like to experience this (at home, at work, or at a conference) or if you would like to be trained as a VDT Facilitator, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and initiate the booking process.
*Please note that SALT is not therapy. SALT practices, and resources are not intended to be a replacement or substitution for any psychological or other well-being supports that you may be receiving.
*Insurance is not accepted.
*Paypal (@courtneylamothe) or Venmo (@Courtney-Lamothe) are accepted.