1:1 Coaching with Courtney
Through Feelings Identification & Needs (FIN) Awareness, SALT’s signature process, Courtney teaches a new lens though which to interpret the world. This process allows for new patterns of relating to self and others to occur, helping to improve well-being.
To learn more or to book a session, please e-mail email@example.com. Payment is expected at the start of the each session/month of membership. Venmo and Paypal are SALT’s accepted forms of payment.
Let’s get SALTy!!!
Sample SALT Session
15-Minute Introductory Call
- Learn what SALT’s process is and mutually assess if SALT is a fit for your goals
- 1, 50-Minute FIN Awareness Session
- Visit SALT on Psychology Today to learn more
Well-Being Basin Club Membership
$1,500 (3, $500 payments are possible)
- 1, 90-Minute Introductory Call
- Weekly, 30-Minute FIN Awareness Sessions
- Bonus : #DIVEDEEPLIVEWELL Worksheet Templates
- Membership to SALT’s Facebook Group (for additional resources, support, and community)
The minimum commitment required to participate in coaching is 3-months outside of “per session” bookings. If you realize that SALT is a good fit for you, you can repeat the 3-month membership. SALT is a short-term investment that can yield results that last a lifetime. This coaching commitment is structured in a way to create opportunities for repetition, practice, and accountability, which can aid in long-term personal and relational success.
#DIVEDEEPLIVEWELL : SALT’s Self-Guided Study For a Lifetime
$247 ++ / 9-Week Online Course
Please click here to access the #DDLW online course.
We all feel. We all have needs. Let’s talk.
Sometimes it can be intimidating when dipping into self-help or self-growth work because simply there are so many options. Between practitioners, books, videos, courses, groups, conferences, retreats, and more, we can often find ourselves feeling further overwhelmed. This study shares my adopted collection of “best practices” in an attempt to spread clarity, connection (to self and others), and ease in a world that often seems full of confusion, disconnection and dis-ease.
This self-guided study contains some of the most useful treasures that I’ve collected over the years as someone who is a consumer of well-being resources, has a committed practice of using these methods, and is a professional in the field. Save your time and energy seeking supports and try something that I believe works.
The 9 – week topics include:
- Week 1 – Create Consciousness : Building a More Curious Mindset
- Week 2 – Document Hooks : Observing Triggers and Pleasantries
- Week 3 – Recognize Trends : Connecting the Dots
- Week 4 – Practice Self-Help Reparenting : Tending to the Inner Child
- Week 5 – Move Energy : Irrigating the Body
- Week 6 – Integrate Insights : Expanding Compassion
- Week 7 – Strengthen Awareness : Connecting to and Validating Our Many Parts
- Week 8 – Embrace Vulnerability : Owning Experiences Courageously
- Week 9 – Give Appreciation : Saying the Four Things and Sharing Loving Kindness
*SALT, LLC does not accept insurance.
*Paypal (@courtneylamothe) or Venmo (@Courtney-Lamothe) are accepted.
*SALT practices and resources are not intended to be a replacement or substitution for any psychological or other well-being supports that you may be receiving.